We use fixed wing and multirotor UAVs to acquire high resolution aerial images. This imagery is processed using advanced photogrammetry software to generate orthophotos, digital elevation models and panoramic images of a site.
This type of imagery is commonly used for site design, health and safety inductions, evacuation plans, tendering information and as-built photography. All of this can be presented in a web based 360 degree virtual tour.
More than 200Ha surveyed in one day
10m congested area flight permission
More than 1500m extended line of sight flight permission
Fixed wing and multirotor platforms
SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS
- Large areas surveyed up to 50 times faster than ground-based land surveying, with multiple teams allowing rapid deployment.
- More than 200 Hectares can be surveyed in one day.
- Multiple datasets acquired in a single site visit.
- Surveys carried out around the globe for oil and gas supermajors and utilities and engineering clients.
- Experienced team of surveyors and data analysts.
- Highly experienced in the requirements for safe operation on utilities, oil and gas and construction sites.
IMPROVED HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Survey hazardous areas with minimal ground access.
- Less time on site due to rapid data collection.
- 10m congested area flight permission.
- 1500m extended line of sight flight permission.
- Orthophotos with ground resolution down to 10mm.
- Digital Elevation Models with 30mm positional accuracy.
- Flexibility of multiple fixed-wing and multirotor UAV platforms with a variety of sensors.
- Oblique, panoramic and spherical imagery for comprehensive site documentation.