CHIMNEY & COOLING TOWER
Using UAS technology, Drone4Canada captures a series of individual aerial images to cover the full external surface of a structure. Advanced photogrammetry software is then used to create accurate 3D models and highly detailed orthophoto mosaics of the chimney or cooling tower. The results are delivered in Drone4Canada’s Drone4Canada software as well as traditional formats, which allows the user to visually scan the full height and 360o model with defects accurately measured.
Our team inspects the condition of the concrete or brickwork, mantle, lightening conductors, acid resistant coating and cap and highlights any potential dropped objects.
SIGNIFICANT COST SAVINGS
- Drone4Canada can inspect an industrial chimney or cooling tower in a fraction of the time of traditional access methods such as scaffolding, steeplejacks or rope access.
- Fully qualified inspection engineers (CSWIP or ASME) and experienced UAV pilots, trained to a four-level internal training program on every assignment.
IMPROVED HEALTH & SAFETY
- Small, unmanned, battery operated UAVs reduce the need for people to work at height.
- Detailed risk assessments and method statements prepared before every assignment.
- Gas sensors on our UAVs ensure safe operations.